Sunday, March 16, 2008

Week Number #39

This weekend came and went and im still not out yet. My mom is hoping that I'll decide to come out on St. Paddy's Day! But, Daddy thinks that I'll stay in here another 2 weeks. I'm not sure yet what I'll do!!


We had a good weekend. Saturday my cousin Vincent got baptized. I got to see him and my other cousins, Bihn, Matthew and Nick. We had a fun time. Then we were off to celebrate Tessa's mommy's B-day. Mommy and daddy stayed up way past their bedtimes, but I was still awake trying to find some room in here!


Sunday we just relaxed. Mommy heard that walking might make me come sooner, so Mommy and Daddy went walking until Mommy got very tired. Shes ready to get to bed....Until next time here 's some pictures from this weekend. I may be here before you know it.


No comments: