Friday, March 28, 2008

ALMOST HERE!!!!!

For those that don't know yet, mommy is going to the hospital on Sunday afternoon. That means I should be here sometime on Monday. I know both of my parents are excited for me to come but they are also terrified out of their mind. I mean they have to do everything for me for the next few years. Feed me, bath me, change me, and everything else that comes with me. I know they will do well because they have some good parents that they learned from. Plus theres lots of friends and family who just went thought it and they can always asks for some help or advice.

This really marks a new chapter in my parents lives, a family of their own. I know that somethings will change but I hope a lot of things stays the same.

Well this is gonna be my last entry till I get here, maybe. I can't wait to see you all.

Jacob Ba Le

1 comment:

ginster said...

i can't wait to meet you!!! i hope you have a great delivery to this world and i will come visit you in the hospital - who knows, maybe i will meet you in person too if my mom can talk dr. bailey into inducing me on tuesday!