Sunday, March 30, 2008

At the Hospital

Both my grandparents were up to visity with us today. My Ong Noi and Ba Noi brought up some food. We all just ate and watched some basketball. Around 5 we all went to the hospital. I'll be here before you know it but everythings going pretty slowly. Mom went to get burgers for her last meal before we went in. It was ok, no Chris Madrid's or anything. The nurse we have is really nice, she's very helpful. Dr. McIntire is on Duty tonight. Tessa's Dad think she looks like Dougie Hoser. Nothing new really to report. I'll leave you with some pictures of mommy going into the hospital.




Mom at the front of the hospital











1 comment:

ginster said...

can't wait to meet you! the hospital looks very nice - i'm sure my mom will like it once dr. bailey finally admits her! hopefully that will be soon!