Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Weekend

what a busy weekend.... so tired with the time change and all...Dad had to wake up early this morning to go to work, he didn't like it at all. I got to hang out with my cousin Vincent some this weekend. My uncle took us out to eat on saturday at oceans. I went with my Mom and Dad to Jonah's baby shower. That was fun times too, lots of people there. Sunday was a little more relaxing, I went shopping with my parents at babies r us and rightstart. Then it was off to dinner with Ginny and Jeff. They are having a baby girl but wont tell anyone her name. They are very secretive. Here's a picture of my pimpin cousin, I took this off his page.


1 comment:

ginster said...

my parents are very secretive! i love your nursery, jake, and can't wait to come over and play with you!