Monday, March 31, 2008

Tornado Warning

Well its going on 5 o'clock and I still haven't popped my head out yet. Mommy's veins are not too good or the people trying to start and IV in her don't know what there doing. She got stuck 5 times before they finally got the needle in right. We've been here at the hospital for 1 full day now and theirs been no action except for the tornado brewing. They moved all of us into the hall, I figured that wasn't a good place for me to come poppin out. Mom finally called for her epidural and she got it, shes out cold now. Her best friend till the epidural was Kiehl's lip balm. Only time will tell if ill be here on the 31st or I may fool you tomorrow. Daddy's starving, he doesn't get to eat much because he feels bad mom doesn't get to eat. Oh well he needs to loose some weight anyways. Ill let you all know when I'm here. Thanks for checking on me. Peace


Nothing like sharing the hallway with 5 other strangers



Ouch!!! that's gotta hurt


Some needed lip therapy




1 comment:

ginster said...

why don't you want to come out and play??? i am still going to try and talk dr. bailey into letting me hang out with you in the hospital nursery tomorrow. we could be april fool's babies together!