Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally!

I have to apologize for my mommy and daddy who have been slacking on posting this week. I told them that is unacceptable! They said they wouldn't let it happen again. It's okay though, I forgive them because we had a really busy week and I know they are very tired!

This week I finally got to meet Tessa's little sister Avery. She was born the same week as me, in the same hospital even! She is soooo cute! I can't wait to get to play with her! Sorry we didn't get any pics...I'm not sure what my mommy and daddy were thinking, but they forgot to take pictures. Oh well, next time we will be sure to take some.

I also met Paige this week. She has the same birthday as me and was born in the same hospital too. Can you believe that? She is very cute too!! Her mommy and daddy came over and we had our first play date. I think our parents had more fun than we did:)

I met another milestone this week. My daddy fed me my first bottle and I drank it like a pro. No Problems!! My parents were so relieved. Now my daddy can feed me too and my mommy likes that.

Today we went to our first birthday party. My next door neighbor Mason turned 2 years old. We got to see Elmo and have Sprinkles cupcakes. It was loads of fun (see my picture).

As always, here are some new pictures. Talk to you soon!


Me and Daddy at Mason's Bday Party


Mason and Elmo


Daddy feeding me my Bottle


Daddy and Me playing with Baby Einstein


"Raise the Roof"


Me getting comfy in my Moses Basket


Ginny and Jeff with Paige

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet! i made the blog! i'll tell mom to post soon. she had her big date with dad tonight and i think she had loads of fun - she seemed kind of drunk when she got home. ha! can't wait to see you again!

Grandpa Krueger said...

Saw your proffessional pictures today- they were of your best side. Love you, Grandpa

ginster said...

need more pics and postings please, jacoble! i am keeping up with it and want you too! can't wait to see you again!