Monday, May 5, 2008

1 MONTH!!

I am officially 1 month old now. Can you believe it? My mommy and daddy weighed me on their postal scale last week and I weighed 11 pounds, 11 ounces. I am growing so fast, they can barely keep up with me. We've been doing lots of fun things lately....

This past week mommy and I did many things while daddy was at work. We even went twice to Arlington to see Daddy and have lunch with him. We also had a lunch date with Ginny and Paige last week. We had loads of fun...well I slept, but mommy said we had a great time.

Friday night Mommy and Daddy went on their first date night while I stayed with my Ba Noi and Ong Noi. I had a good time, but I was a little fussy. I think I missed my Mommy and Daddy:)

Saturday we went to White Rock Lake in Dallas to walk around. There was a festival there too and we stopped to check it out. Daddy wanted me to ride the ponies, but Mommy said I'm still too little....maybe next year.

Here are some pictures. Talk to you soon.
Jake










Daddy Pushing me Around the Lake


Mommy's Turn to Push


I was Chilling Out in my Bugaboo


Mommy & Daddy Hanging Out at the Festival


I Tried to Cheer on the Mavs...but It didn't work:(


Maybe Next Year.....


Look How Long I Am


Check out My Air Force Ones....They are Too Small Already!



I Can't Believe My Mommy & Daddy Let them Take So Many Naked Shots


Me and Daddy


This is Daddy's Favorite

Fresh After My Bath


4 comments:

ginster said...

jake and paige are a match made in heaven all tall and big! ha ha! jake is looking so great in all his pics! paige goes to the doctor on wednesday so we will see how much she weighs.

can't wait to have lunch with y'all this week and dinner on friday!

DrT said...

happy 1-month baby jake!! let's definitely do a play date one of these days!!

Vincent said...

happy 1st month cuz...hope you like it on earth so far!

Grandpa Krueger said...

Forget the Mavericks -stay with college teams (UTA)-more effort and better team play- this was the first of many advice messages you wi

ll get from Grandpa Krueger.
younlook good in the pictures!