Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

Hello everybody! Happy belated Mother's Day to all the mommies and Happy Belated Birthday to my Ba Noi and Aunt Kay!!

We had a great Mother's Day weekend. On Friday night I went over to Paige's house so my mommy and daddy could hang out with Ginny and Jeff. They told me they had a great time and they loved Ginny's enchilada's. Paige and I slept most of the time, but I got to try out her swing and I think I really liked it. I'm going to try to talk my parents into getting me one of those!

Saturday, my cousins Binh and Matthew had their first communion and we went to celebrate with them. I got to see all my relatives on Daddy's side and wished my Ba Noi happy birthday and Happy Mother's Day.

On Mother's Day, Daddy and I took Mommy to brunch at the Tribute Country Club. Mommy really liked it and I surprised her with a charm bracelet (Daddy helped me pick it out). After brunch, we went to the park to hang out and spend some family time together! It was a beautiful day and we got to take lots of fun pictures.

Take care and I'll be talking to you soon!!




Uncle Viet and Cousin Binh


Daddy and Cousin Matthew


Daddy & Me in our UT gear...I'm not sure about UT (look at my face)


Naked Shot


Check out my dimples!


Daddy and Me at the Park


A Family Photo

A quiet moment with Daddy


Daddy's sleeping and I'm wide awake


I'm posing for the camera


Check us out with our shades on


Mommy and Me at brunch


Look how big my hands are


My Mommy & Daddy


Paige and I

3 comments:

AuntKay said...

Jake, thanks for the birthday wish. I'm glad to see you have a UT outfit...it looks really good on you, so smile the next time you wear it!

ginster said...

oh, jake was born to be a longhorn! just like paige. she will probably break our hearts and go to A&M or OU.

ginster said...

Jacoble! Update your website! We need more pics and news.