Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SSN

I got my social security card today. At first I was excited, I am offical now, but then daddy told me that its means that I can offically be taxed by the IRS now. Mommy and Daddy had to pay taxes and they said its no fun. At least daddy can claim me on his taxes next year.

I went to see Dr. Schwartz yesterday. It was a good appointment till I had to get another blood test done. I cried and fussed all through it. They pricked both my feet. I came out weighting a wopping 9lb 7 oz. I also gained 1/2 inches in height. My parents were relieved to hear the Doctor tell them that they are doing everything alright. I really like my Doctor and his staff.





Well good night. See you all soon.


At the Hosptial


Sweet Dreams


Mommy and I

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got my ss card yesterday too! i guess we have to do everything on the same day. :) i can't wait to meet you!