Friday, April 18, 2008

Mommy and Me

Today was Mommy and my first outing together by ourselves. Mommy was a little nervous, but I had a great time. We went to order my birth announcements and to walk around the mall. Hopefully, we'll get to do it again sometime.

Today was also my first day in my bouncy chair! I think I like it, but I'm not totally sure...I'll get back with you on that one! I'm looking forward to the weekend so Mommy and Daddy and I can hang out together! Talk to you soon.


Me and My Baby Einstein



Me and My Bouncy Chair



Me and Mommy


Me Looking Cute!

2 comments:

AuntKay said...

I'm glad you had fun at the mall - just stay out of the stores...unless of course it is a toy store!
Love, Great Aunt Kay

Grandpa Krueger said...

Jake, you are looking so good these days with your eyes open wide.I know I need to get back up to your house for a visit.Your cousin Mason wants to see you but his parents are tied down right now .They are searching for a window of time to make the trip to Frisco. In about a year and a half you will get a chance to throw a fishing line into the pond in Bandera county.
LOVE Grandpa Krueger