Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NEW TOOTH!

Hi everybody! Alot has happened since the last time we talked. Let me see....where should I start...

My first tooth broke skin yesterday! I was a little fussy, but I chewed on my thumb and that made it feel better:) My mommy and daddy can't believe I am getting teeth already, but can't wait to see what I look like once they all come in. I have been talking alot lately and now I really laugh alot, especially when my mommy and daddy do silly things...which is often!

Last weekend I got to see many of my cousins. First I went to visit Vincent and Matthew at Aunt Trisha and Uncle Viets house. They tried to play with me, but I mostly just watched them play. I can't wait until I can really move around and start playing too!

Next, we went to San Antonio to visit my Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Kay, Uncle Max, Aunt Nancy and my cousins Mason and Sierra. It was the first time I've seen Sierra. She has pretty blue eyes and dark hair. It was alot of fun to visit with everyone!

Here are some new pictures. Talk to you soon.





Uncle Max and Me
Me and My Cousins in SA
Grandma and me in the Morning
My parents love to dress me in this monkey!
Mommy and Me getting ready to eat
Cousins Matthew and Vincent- do we look like we are up to no good?
Grandpa and Me looking handsome
Anybody need any flooring or tile? Uncle Max just opened his store in SA
Do you see any resemblences?



3 comments:

ginster said...

a TOOTH!!!!!!!!! omg!!! jake, you are such a big boy! i can't wait to see you soon and inspect this tooth for myself. uncle max is looking quite nice too!

Vincent said...

your cousin sierra is mad cute!

ginster said...

hey jacoble. when are you updating your blog? i am sure some exciting things have happened since you got your first tooth! do tell!