Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 Months Old!!

Hi everybody! I am officially 3 months old today. Can you believe it? My mommy and daddy can't believe how fast time is flying by. I am getting more grown up everyday. My mommy and daddy weighed me last week and I weighed a whopping 18 pounds. I'm well on my way to becoming a tailback.

Last weekend my parents took me to my first baseball game at the Dr. Pepper stadium. It was lots of fun, but it started sprinkling, so we had to leave early. My daddy says I should become a baseball player because they don't have a salary cap. We'll see...mommy is thinking I might be a volleyball player:)

Here are some of my newest pictures!


Daddy and Me at the Baseball Game


My Parents and Me

Hi Everybody


What's Up?!?

This is my preppy gansta look

Baseball gets kindof boring


2 comments:

cathy said...

Annabel says, "Happy 3 Month Birthday Jake!" Paige told us about your blog. Hopefully we can all get together soon!

Jake&Kate said...

Sounds fun! We definately need to plan something. I would love to see everyone again!