Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bath and Bedtime

So you all must be wondering, life is pretty hectic being a 3 month old baby, how does jacoble handle all the daily baby activites and still find time for a nice hot bath? well it is very difficult sometimes but with a little help from my mommy and daddy i get quite a bit done in the evening. here is a recap of most of my nights.

Bath time in my pod
I like to soak in the hot water and relaxa few toys helps to make it funi get pat dryed by my mommysome cream and lotion helps my skin stay silky smoothmaking sure all the nooks and crannies are cleanmommy picks out my pj'sDaddy reads me a bookI love to have storytimenow its bedtimeGoodnight everyone See you soon!!!

Jacoble

1 comment:

Vincent said...

thanks for letting me use your bath pod thing when i was up there jake!