Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Me Again!

Hi everybody! Alot of new and exciting things have happened over the past week. I've learned to roll in all directions and love to do it, especially when I see an exciting toy I can reach for. Mommy and Daddy have also been working on my sitting and I am starting to be able to sit by myself. It's great fun and I can't wait until I can really sit by myself and play with all my toys.

In other news, I've learned to brush my teeth (with Mommy's help of course). And Mommy had to go buy me a new bathtub because I outgrew my pod:( I hope I can fit in the new one, I guess we will find out tonight.

That's all for now.





I love to be on my stomach now

Here I am in action!


Brushing my teeth:)


Hi Everybody
How is everybody?!?
This is Mommy's Favorite



2 comments:

ginster said...

omg!!! he is too cute! i cannot wait to see him and have him do all his new tricks for me!

cathy said...

what a cutie!! he looks so much longer than he did the last time we saw him! are we gonna see you guys this weekend?