Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bon Voyage!!

Hi there! Ok, my mommy and daddy say we are all packed and ready for our first big trip. This will be my first time on an airplane and I am so excited! Mommy and Daddy are a little worried .... they hope that I don't cry too much. I think I will do just fine, especially since my cousin Vinny will be there to calm me down. He's been on a plane before and he tells me its no big deal.

We'll take lots of pictures so we can show you all of our fun adventures in Oahu. Until then, here are some pictures my Nanny Lorena took this week!




Looking cool in my Orange Chair

Hanging out in my green chair~
This shoe looks very tasty
I love to eat
I'm starting to get used to my crib
Peek a Boo
So long til next time......



3 comments:

Tessa and Avery Lee said...

Have a blast in Oahu! We hope you get to go surfing and go to a luau! Let's get together and play when you get back! Love, Tess & Avery

ginster said...

so cute!!! we will miss you this week! have a great time and can't wait to get together and hear about your adventures!

cathy said...

have fun!! love your room!!