Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Bday Cuz Nick!

Wow we had a fun weekend, on Friday night mommy and daddy took me out to eat. Seeing how there are not too many places by our house open yet they went to the newest one that just opened and the wait was 2 hours long. We didnt feel like waiting for 2 stinking hours for Mexican food so we went next door to the Irish Pub and and ate. Dad had good old fish and chips and mommy had this thing called boxy. Its some type of potato pancake but it had chicken and bacon on top. It was a long week for mom working so they decided to go home after dinner. I had my usual bath and store time and then off to bed for me. On Saturday, mom's friend Christy came by from Ft Worth to visit. She is having a baby boy due in October. We had bbq and went swimming all day long. Daddy didnt take any pictures. Good thing because I havent had a chance to tan yet. On Sunday we went to A town for Nicks Bday. He is three years old. Wow time sure does go by fast huh. I hope I am as big as him one day. We spend several hours at grandma's after that. Daddy slept most of the time. I got to hang out with my Ong/Ba Noi. I miss them already. Well its getting late. Good night everyone. I cant wait to see you all on 4th of July.

Mommy and I


Twins?


Where are you taking Me?
Happy Bday Nick

Cau Viet and Cuz Vincent Mouse

1 comment:

Vincent said...

my daddy is soo handsome! haha