Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back to posting

Sorry I have gotten away from posting but my mom and dad have been pretty busy and they dont let me on the computer without their supervision.


Well alot have been going on since I last posted. I got to see my friend Tessa at her 1st birthday party, hungout with my cousin vincent and got to see my grandparents several times. I have grown so much as well. I am now 16lbs. I love to smile alot too. I spend most days with Ms. Michelle and I miss my mommy and daddy but I get to spend the evenings and weekends with them. Daddy has started working out, he has more baby fat then me. Last night we went for a walk around the park near our house. There's a nice little lake there, daddy said he would take me fishing pretty soon. mommy saw some sand volleyball courts and it reminded her of her glory days of playing volleyball. After the long walk we went to go see the snocone lady. Mommy and daddy loved it, i tried a bit but it was too cold. There are no pictures for me to post so i googled some for your pleasure.

Umm Sno Cone



Mommy and I walking





Daddy Playing Tennis






2 comments:

ginster said...

i love the googled pics. tuan is looking very fit in his tennis shot - definitely not what i witnessed the other night! i kid, i kid...

Vincent said...

hey jake your daddy lost alot of weight! how come his face is blurred out?