Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OSCAR Who?

Well I just got back from my trip to socal with the family. We landed to paparazzi cameras taking pictures of famous actors that were at the airport. It was a fun trip with lots of good food and sightseeing. We started off in Santa Monica where we went to the 3rd street promenade and walked along the sea side to the pier. The next day we headed out to Santa Barbara for the day to do some shopping. It was such a nice drive along PCH. I was so tired from all the walking I slept all the way back. Since we were in Hollywood, we had to see all the festivities going on at the Academy Awards. It was so packed but I got a chance to sneak a peek at the behind the scene sets. My daddy took me to Pink's hot dog and we had to wait 30 minutes to get some of the hot dogs. Not worth the wait at all. There was daddy's favorite Roscoe's chicken and waffles, we ate there twice. It was a good trip but there's no place like home. I hope to see you all soon. Here are some pictures of our little vacation.


Hmmm Pinkberry's

At the Oscars

The Family


Mom and I


Kodak Theater

Mann's Chinese Theater

Walking around













2 comments:

Trisha said...

hi jake! youre getting so big! glad you had fun in cali. see you this weekend :)

Vincent said...

did you meet any superstars?