Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Year of the Ox

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! I have already been having lots of fun this year and am looking forward to lots more. I've been practicing my walking and can take about 10 steps by myself. I still prefer to crawl, but watch out...I'll be running soon. My vocabulary is also growing and I can speak in English and Spanish:) Some of the things I love to say are 'Mama, Dada, Hola, Si, Yeah and Ebay! Haha.

I hope everyone is having a great 2009!




Happy New Year!


I wasn't crazy about this hat, but Mommy and Daddy tricked me here!

I love the red envelopes, they are very tasty


Now how exactly does this work?!?


Big smile for everyone



It's the year of the ox




Still trying to figure this envelope out!


My first Chinese New Year outfit


Till next time....


4 comments:

ginster said...

are you sure his first word wasn't nordstroms?

Tessa and Avery Lee said...

Hey Jake! Cool Chinese New Year outfit! Let's get together and play soon! Love, Tessa & Avery

cathy said...

great ao dai, jake! dana, where did u find that?? i love it and would love to find one for annabel.

Adam K. said...

that is very funny that you can say ebay

adam krueger