Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Holidays

Hi everyone. I have been very busy during my first holiday season. It's been so much fun!



Helping daddy unwrap the Christmas Tree


Hey dad, should I climb up to put the tree topper on?


I tried to help mommy decorate, but mostly I helped her un-decorate:)

I like to eat everything, even Christmas Trees!



Mommy and me in the Ice Tunnel at "Ice" at the Gaylord Texan




They had all kinds of cool things carved out of ice....I was mesmerized!




Daddy and me checking out the ice






It was so cold inside so I had to bundle up!








Family Pic in front of the ice trees



My first Santa Pic



Family pic in front of my first Christmas tree

Family Pic at ice















3 comments:

cathy said...

FUN! looks like ur having a busy holiday season already, jake! we should get these kiddos together again soon.

Tessa and Avery Lee said...

We loved seeing you the other night! Hope we can play again soon! The Ice show looks like so much fun!
Love, Tess & Avery

Jan said...

looks like so much fun! you are so big now and so handsome! hope to see you soon!