Monday, October 13, 2008

Loads of Fun!!

I have been doing lots of fun things this last week! First, we went to the Texas State Fair last wednesday with Tessa, Avery and Vinny. I had so much fun looking at all the bright lights, going to the petting zoo and watching mommy and daddy eat all the fair treats. I even got to play my first carnival game and won:)

This past weekend we got to go to the pumpkin farm in Celina, TX with Mason and Aiden. We had a blast. I got to see tons and tons of pumkins, petted my first animal and took a hay ride with mommy and daddy. Here are lots of new pics!!

I think the goat was more afraid of me than I was of him
I really was so interested in all the pumpkins

Hey Grandpa Krueger....I'm on a tractor

The hay was very tasty!

I wasn't happy because Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me eat the hay:(

But I was too fast and got a little taste...I wouldn't recommend it


Me and My Daddy


Le family Pic



Mommy and me

Humm...what is that thing?

Finally a smile...but still eyeing that hay



Aunt Kathy, Uncle Mike and Me sporting our Jerseys


This lion doesn't scare me

I loved the carnival games...here I am playing my first

Hope everyone is doing great!!

New Naked picture:)



Hope to see you all soon!

3 comments:

Vincent said...

sweet! what are you going to be for haloween cuz?

Drew said...

hi jacob! can't wait to meet you, we'll have to compare notes on how the hay tastes.

DrT said...

hi jake, not sure what i'm gonna be for halloween yet cause mommy can't make up her mind! if you got any good ideas, send them my way! how bout u? ttyl - reiken