Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Still Here

Hi there everybody. I'm still here and there is alot to tell, my parents have just been too busy playing with me to update my blog. First off, I want to say Happy belated Birthday to my Uncle Max and Happy early 1st B-day to my cousin Vinny Mouse! Now on with the good stuff....I now have 4 teeth!!! 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top. I am officially ready to chow down now. I have also been eating baby food and I love it. I have tried peas, green beans and sweet potatoes. So far I haven't found anything I don't like:) I've also been starting to move around alot and crawling is just around the corner. I've already started to scoot and I can manage to get where I want to go with a combination of rolling and scooting. Mommy and Daddy are excited, but aren't sure if they are ready for me to be getting into everything. I think they will be doing some 'jake-proofing' this weekend. I hope everyone is well. As always, here are some new pics. Talk to you soon!!


Mini Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson:)
Mommy thinks I look like I am doing a gymnastics move here

Check out my Pajamas...I love them!

Can you hear me?!? I'm talking to you!


Am I looking like Mommy at all?


Here I am trying to crawl

I love to pose for the camera

4 comments:

Vincent said...

tony romo is the man!

ginster said...

look at you!!! such a big boy and already almost crawling. please do not teach paige aka jessica simpson to do such moves. mommy likes her nice and immobile. can't wait to see baby romo!

cathy said...

omg, mini romo n simpson are waaaay cuter than big romo and simpson! as always, adorable!!

Tessa and Avery Lee said...

Hey Jake! We can't wait to play with you soon! Love, Tess & Avery